Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The Last Day of Summer Break.

Today is officially the last day of summer break...and I still have some unfinished summer homework. This school year does not seem to be getting off to a great start. So this was actually my outfit from Sunday, but I've taken a few minutes from the last precious hours of summer break to write this. Ya'll better appreciate that. heh. :) What I'm wearing: Floral pick-up Dress, Short-sleeved Cardigan, Green Hair-tie, and Silk Scarf.
It's more of a whimsy outfit...that basically sums up my feelings about this summer.

I really love the hem of this dress, it gives the outfit a more playful feel. The scarf was added for a pop of color. Well, now is the end of the days of endless dreaming. Poop school. heh.

My posts may or may not become less frequent...depending on the load of my homework etc. this year. 
Ciao for now loverlies.
<3 Jen.



No comments:

Post a Comment