Sunday, August 4, 2013

Relentlessly Unknown.

What does it mean to be relentless? It means to be unbending or unyielding. I wish to be relentless towards whatever obstacle it may be that I face in this upcoming school year. In two weeks, school begins and I enter into that school once again, but this time as a junior. Good luck to me as I step foot in to the unknown! But I can do that looking chic right? In this outfit, I am wearing a Day Dream Tank-Top from Delia's, Satin Floral Shorts, a White Blazer by Jolie, Black Oxfords from Shoe Mint, Heart-shaped Clock Necklace from NET, and White Sunnies.
 The blazer I am wearing is very light-weighted and perfect for the summer time as it won't weigh me down or make me sweat excessively. I really love these shorts because the feel so smooth and add a different texture to my ever-growing collection of shorts.



And here's me just being a bit goofy. Anyways, I used a bolder color of lip gloss just to add some color to a more muted outfit. 
Much Love,
Jen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment