Monday, August 5, 2013

Her Mirth and Nonsense

Today has been such a tiring day, starting with orchestra boot camp from 9 AM until 5 PM...we did get a 2 hour break though. Technically today was my first day back at school too, so I wanted to look cute but obviously not over-dressed...I mean this is orchestra we're talking about here. ;) So here's what I wore: Striped Crop Top, High Waisted Jean Shorts (vintage), White Original Vans, and vintage Aviators (basketball courtesy of my brother). Also...I only have one picture today because I accidentally deleted all the rest. Hehe. Too tired. -_-


This is just a super causal outfit that I would wear any random day. It's kind of a thing now to wear crop tops and high waisted things together. It's actually one of my favorite things to wear. Crop tops allow for comfort and well...freedom. Hope you've gleaned something from this post. 
Sayonara,
<3 Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment