Sunday, September 1, 2013

Alice My Sweet

Since childhood, my favorite fairy tale did not involve any princesses or princes. My favorite story was Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Charles Lutwidge Dodgeson, also known as, Lewis Carroll. It is a story full of whimsy and wonder with just the right amount of adventure. In this outfit, I tried to capture some of that. In these pictures: Strapless Blue Ruffle Dress, White Thin Belt, Khaki Jacket, Brown Booties, Eiffel Tower Necklace. Also shown: Various Dessert Lip glosses


In this fist picture, Alice's grey cat, Dinah joins me. ;) The Eiffel Tower Necklace is super cute and small. It's actually one of the things my sister got me for my birthday! These booties I'm wearing are also really comfortable and perfect to go on an adventure with.
Here are a few more shots. The dessert lip glosses are by Naughty but Nice and are great gifts to give. The chocolate ones were the ones I gave my sister for her birthday. Also, you will notice that I am wearing a tiara in some pictures. I feel like it just adds to the whimsy nature of these pictures. Have an awesome day! :)
Ciao,
<3 Jen.
P.S. If you haven't figured it out yet, whimsy is one of my favorite words.

No comments:

Post a Comment