Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Printed Performance

So as some of you may know from reading my very first blog post, I love vintage things, especially finds from my mother's closet. Today, I went for a more ladylike look whilst mixing prints. So what I'm wearing here: Vintage Floral Biker Skirt, Sleeveless polka-dot bow print collared shirt, and Suede Ankle Boots.
I love the length of this biker skirt. It's long enough so it's modest, yet it's short enough so that there's still that young-girl air about it. Also, the collared shirt is actually a crop top, but the skirt comes around the waist so that it cinches it all together. Also, the print on the shirt is super adorable. It reminds me of my childhood. :)

Ahhh. I just love vintage shots. Everything just feels so dreamy. It's all about the lighting too. My favorite part of this outfit are actually my ankle boots. I got them last year from Taiwan for a really nice price. The color is a pink-orange and the fit is just wonderful. They basically complement any outfit, whether I be wearing a dress or jeans.

I think this fall it would be a great idea to invest in a nice pair of ankle boots. They seem to be popping up everywhere. But the best thing to do is find a unique pair. Have a whimsical day!
Ciao, 
<3 Jen.

No comments:

Post a Comment